1. Double check your Internet connection and make sure that your Wi-Fi and/or cell signal is working.
2. Try accessing your class in a different web browser than the one you're currently using. Our classes work best in Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari web browsers.
3. Our system may be going through an update and so you may want to try again later.
4. Set the video quality to "Auto".
5. Simply refresh your page and try again.
Additional Troubleshooting steps-
If you are receiving an error message when you try to play the video please copy the error message or screenshot it and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.